Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Cloth bag


This item was pieced together last night. Being that I'm still a novice with sewing...it took me longer than necessary to figure out how to sew this together properly without a pattern. I already have one with 6 interior pockets, 3 on each interior side (purchased)...since I personally don't use the 6 pockets...I made this one with just 3. I am very proud of my work. I think it will take me less the 1/2 the time I spent last night when I make another one.

This bag is great as a diaper bag or a casual everyday bag. I find that since I became a mom, I tend to carry A LOT more stuff in my purse. This is roomy enough to carry a small water bottle, a couple diapers, travel wipes, and junk along with compartments/pockets for my wallet and keys.

No comments: