Monday, March 5, 2012
1 box of Just Chicken
1 pack of flat bread
1 pack of Baby Spring Mix salad
1 pack of Parisian cucumbers - sliced
1 med tomato - diced
Champagne vinaigrette dressing
1 box of Edamame Hummus
Toss salad, cucumbers, and tomatoes with dressing. Spread edamame hummus on flat bread. Wrap with desired tossed green salad and chicken. Enjoy!
Thursday, March 1, 2012
1 C flour
1 Tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 egg beaten
1 C soy milk
2 Tsp applesauce
1. Mix flour, baking powder, and salt
2. In another bowl, combine egg, milk, and apple sauce
3. Add liquid ingredients to dry, stirring until combined. Let mixture rest for 30 seconds
4. With a 1/4 cup measuring cup, pour onto greased skillet (I used a mist of olive oil)
5. Cook until bubbles appear on surface and flip.
I like to add mini chocolate chips, coconut shavings or sliced bananas.