Thursday, March 1, 2012
1 C flour
1 Tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 egg beaten
1 C soy milk
2 Tsp applesauce
1. Mix flour, baking powder, and salt
2. In another bowl, combine egg, milk, and apple sauce
3. Add liquid ingredients to dry, stirring until combined. Let mixture rest for 30 seconds
4. With a 1/4 cup measuring cup, pour onto greased skillet (I used a mist of olive oil)
5. Cook until bubbles appear on surface and flip.
I like to add mini chocolate chips, coconut shavings or sliced bananas.