Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Miracle in a jar


On our trip to Italy back in 2006, we went to the Santa Maria Novella Pharmacy in Florence. It's were the monks used to formulate all kinds of creams, lotions, baths, and perfume. As a souvenir, Lisa picked up a jar of their Almond Foot Cream. OMG! A little goes a long way. We didn't know it then, but I guess they have stores in Beverly Hills and NYC. During her mini-vacation to NYC last week, she brought back a jar for me! If you don't live near either, you can always get it online at eluxury. Ever since the pregnancy with the little Piggie, my poor feet have been sad and callused. Literally after 2 nights of apply what would amount to less than a dime size, the calluses have been reduced by over 50%. Soon I will have my beautiful little feet back.

No comments: