Saturday, July 2, 2011

Post Wedding

My sister's wedding was a total success, but what wedding isn't?  All the effort in helping her with the details paid off.  I loved how everything finally came together. 

Gavin's outfit fit him like a glove.  Daddy's already put in an order for a vest to be made for him!


Bella's $20 Target dress only required a green satin ribbon to give it a nice finishing touch.


My sister wanted a bird cage veil and I used this tutorial to make it.  I got my supplies from , on etsy.com.  It looked a little strange and bloated initially.  But after we put it in her hair and pinned it down, it was amazing...I was like - I made that!


I also made ribbon flags for attendees to wave at the recessional in addition to the pom poms.


The table runners looked awesome with the center pieces.  The green damask print from Joann's brought just enough color to tie everything together.


The favor bags turned out supper cute too.  I just printed the custom monogram heart from Wedding Chicks and ironed them onton muslin bags.

No comments: