Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Martha's Mac & Cheese

I made a modified version of Ina Garten's Mac & Cheese on Sat for a potluck at my girlfriend's house. It was a huge hit. Too bad I didn't save any for my hubby...I honestly thought I would have left overs! With left over ingredients, I tried Martha Stewart's Mac & Cheese this morning. It sure photograph well : ) Await the taste test from the family.
Posted by Picasa

I got a food processor finally!  It made life sooo much easier not having to grate the cheese by hand.  What took me so long???  I got mine on-sale from Macy's 4th of July Sale for $69.99!  They're also having a special that if you donate $3 for a book charity, they'll give you a $10 gift card.  So my processor was only  $62.99 before tax.  That's a great deal considering it retails for $149.99.

No comments: