Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Straps


Today I made a couple strap covers during lunch. The one on top is a reversible camera strap for any standard Nikon or Cannon SLR. I used this turorial posted on Skip to My Lou. I made a couple modifications to the tutorial.  I used (2) 2.75 x 27 batting instead of fusable fleece.  I made this as a thank you gift to Susan Bible of Baby Bliss Photography to thank her for the wonderful family pictures she did for us. If you're ever in the Santa Barbara area, I highly recommend booking a session with her. She's great : )

This is my new seat belt cover. The one I previously made was a little to big so it slides down the strap and I find myself having to constantly move it back into place. This one is cut a little smaller 7.5 x 7.5.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: