Monday, November 2, 2009

My Parisian Dress


I made this darling little fall dress from the My Parisian Dress pattern by ManiMina on etsy.com. She has some really adorable PDF patterns on sale. I made this one from corduroy that I thought to be appropriate for Fall/Winter. It's a size 2. However, my little Piggie is very petite, so it's still large for her. She kinda swims in it right now. So, I think this will be a Christmas present for Gracie. Maybe I can shrink down the pattern a little bit for it to fit her now. Otherwise, I'll make it out of 2 tone linen (blue and grey) as a Spring dress for her. The top pic is the front and the back is below. If you're a beginner at sewing, this is a very easy pattern to follow along. I know I'll be making variations of this dress for years to come : )

Posted by Picasa

No comments: