Thursday, May 17, 2012

Felt Dot Garland

It has been soooo long since I've done any crafting.  We've been so busy with work, kids, family and friends, I can't hardly find time to even work out!  I am co-hosting a baby shower for one of my girlfriends this weekend.  I made some multi colored felt dot garlands for her in addition to paper pom poms and a bunting. 
I used 5 shades of blue and white felt and cut them down to 1 inch circles.

Then I fed them through the sewing machine rotating colors.  I chose to leave some space between each dot, which I like a lot more than having them touching (like the ones I made for before)

Here's what they look like hanging on my office door.

Ideally, these would be hanging from ceiling.  So I took a picture from the bottom up to get a sense of what it might look like at the party.  I love it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: