I've been busy sewing away for the Princess Birthday Party next month. The girls are getting pink princess tutus and the boys are getting royal blue capes. I used the pattern from the Long Thread to make these. I really didn't want to make them double layered, just wanted to be able to quickly zip them out. I initially tried serging the edges then fold over the seam, but that was more work than I wanted to do. So for my second attempted, I made double biased tape and finished off the edges with it instead. This was much faster, easier, and looks way better. I know the boys are going to love being Prince or super hero.