Saturday, September 19, 2009

Purse and Blanket

Made by Rae posted this free pattern on her blog. It's been referenced to by a number of different blogs I read and so I thought to give it a try. I found the fabric in the remnants bin at Joann's for $5 and used my left over materials for the liner. I also used interfacing to give it more structure. I turned out great. The pattern is super easy to follow along...I'm thinking of people I can make this for a gift. Lisa thought it was lame when I was putting it all together, but agreed it's way cute with the finished product.


Fairly last minute, the hubby informed me that we're going to a baby shower for a former co-worker. I whipped up this modern dot satin and white minky backed blanket. Hope they like it.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lisa said...

This is great!