Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Little Man's Vest

My son will be the ring bearer at my sister's wedding this weekend. Thanks to Ashley's tutorial at Make It and Love It, I made this cute little grey linen vest for my little guy. Her instructions were super easy to follow and made my vest in just an hour or so. I didn't have buttons on hand, so it took me a couple days to finish. But you can see how darn cute it turned out. I picked up the linen from Joann's with a 50% off coupon...so 1 yard was only $4.50. I used the fabric for both this vest and pants.


I used a vest we I got as a 3 piece deal at Target for only $6 as a template.  He'll be wearing this for the rehearsal.

Following instructions to piece together the linen front and back pieces.

I lined it with white sheets from my grandmother in Australia - she can't make it for the big day.  And below is the finished vest!  So darling!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: